Don’t Let Your Smoke Detectors Become a Hazard

Dave from Kids and Character explains how changing the batteries in their smoke detectors caused a fire that gutted their home.  This is an important message.

I experienced a situation one day when I found a battery lying around the house and stuck it in my pocket.  I also had a few coins in my pocket that I had found while cleaning house.  Later that afternoon, my leg felt like it was on fire.  The coins had come into contact with the battery posts and the battery became extremely hot.  I understand completely what Dave is saying here.  Please dispose of your batteries properly, and share this video with your friends and family.

By Lori Camper

Advertisements

Leave a reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s