Police said last Friday a teacher was nearly poisoned after someone slipped hand sanitizer into her drink at Eastgate Middle School of Northeast Parvin Road.
This story brought back a few memories of the stupid things we did as kids when I was in school.
In 7th or 8th grade, we had an elderly teacher that had absolutely no control over the classroom. I remember walking by the classroom one day and seeing kids jumping and hanging all over the room like a bunch of monkeys. This teacher also had a huge book case over by one wall on which she kept her electric coffee pot. One day Tommy decided to bring in some Ex-Lax and put it in Mrs. N’s coffee pot. He did that for a week or two until Mrs. N announced that she was going to be gone the next day for a doctor’s appointment.
After that, Tommy quit putting the Ex-Lax in Mrs. N’s coffee pot in fear that she would become very ill, and Mrs. N didn’t miss any more work due to doctor appointments.